Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Link Love

Did Friday just sneak up on you like it did me? I mean this week just flew by! Normally I work a half day on Friday’s, but I still have a few things left on my to-do list from yesterday that didn’t get done and client project due today. I’m working on some personal projects over the weekend and of course more packing…

If any of you are located in Alabama or Georgia and were affected by the tornadoes, my thoughts and prayers are with you. My mother and a few other family members live in North Alabama, and thankfully are they are all doing okay. Lots of residents are currently without power, and I know how inconvenient that can be. Please hang in there.

As always I enjoyed some really great blog entries this week. Hope you enjoy them too.

Is It Smart Or Dumb to Follow Your Freelance Writing Dreams in This Economy?
What Have You Sacrificed to Become a Freelance Writer?
Print vs.Web Writers: Is There a Great Divide?
Become a More Confident Freelancer
Short-Term Money Is Killing Me

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena