Friday, March 5, 2010

Blogosphere Shout Outs

It's been crazy around here all week. New clients, new projects, dragging four kids to the dentist in one day - yeah, that kind of crazy.

Fortunately, there have been a lot of great blog posts written this week that I'm more than happy to share. Hope you enjoy my Friday favs and have a great weekend.

March 2010 Challenge: Get Off Your Butt!

Fridays, Dark Clouds, and Weekend Redemptions
Taking the "Free" Out of Freelance
Nine Time Management Tips for Busy Writers
Everything You Need to Know about LinkedIn
10 Greatest Writers Who Became Famous After Death

2 comments:

Lori said...

Wow! Thanks for the shout out, hon! It's been a week from hell for me, so I'm glad someone's enjoying my writing! LOL

I have to say I love your lists. I discover so much neat, new stuff that way.

Kimberly Ben said...

Thanks so much, Lori.:)

 
Designed by Lena