Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Unlimited Freelancer: On Sale NOW!!

I’m a little late with this information (sorry!!) but I wanted to let you guys know that The Unlimited Freelancer is 50% off the regular $29.00 for the next three days. If I didn’t like this book so much, I’d be royally pissed off about the fact that I paid full price for the hard copy (I like having a hard copy resource to refer back to). Honestly, this book is helping me go back and redo some things differently so that going forward my business is built on a solid foundation that can handle the growth that’s coming.

No one's paying me to say nice things

Now, I’m not an affiliate – yet. So if you buy this book I don’t get a dime. That said, I highly recommend it for two types of freelancers: 1) those just starting their business; and 2) those with a business that has grown so fast they are utterly overwhelmed with work and sometimes find themselves fantasizing about working a regular nine to five (believe me, it can happen!). This book focuses on the business side of freelance writing. You get 200 pages of information you can start putting to use right away. Besides, author’s James Chartrand (Men with Pens) and Mason Hip (Freelance Folder) offer a 100% money back guarantee, so what have you got to lose?

Book review coming soon


I like to provide you guys with an honest review before deciding to become an affiliate of a product. I plan to provide a full review before the end of this month, so please keep your eyes peeled.


No comments:

 
Designed by Lena