Friday, November 28, 2008

Freelance Writing Inspiration

You may have noticed that I have only been posting every other day – if that. Well, my workload coupled with my responsibilities at home is the primary reason. Plus I think most people are distracted as they transition into holiday mode. My plans are to post at least three times a week until the end of the year. I just don't want to pass up the opportunity to share helpful information or advice to anyone else out there trying to make this freelance writing thing happen. I have also promised to share some helpful resources, which is coming soon – I haven't forgotten. In the meantime, I want to share some the blog posts I've found most inspiring this week. Enjoy!

Vision Your Writing Business

The Great Big Internet Popularity Contest

What to Do When You Decide to Stop Settling for Less in Your Life

How to Increase Your Rates for the New Year

Fun With Firing Clients

3 Time-Tested Ways to Kick it Up a Notch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, and good for you for limiting your posting... that's what I call taking care of yourself.

Anne Wayman, now blogging at www.aboutfreelancewriting.com

Kimberly Ben said...

Thanks, Anne.:-)

 
Designed by Lena